PES 2017 SMoKE Patch 9.3 AIO - Released 13/02/2017
- includes konami latest konami Data Pack 3.00
- includes patch deactivate switcher for steam
- live updates mode compatible (press right analog to switch)
- ready for new season 16/17
- Correct leagues names
- Correct leagues emblems
- Correct leagues balls
- Germany Bundesliga replaces PEU league
- Japan J. League replaces PAS league
- American MLS replaces PLA league
- Correct clubs logo
- Correct kits
- Correct and updated squads
- Correct manager with photo
- Correct home stadium
- Correct radar/fans colors
- added a lot of teams (playable in FL modes)
- a lot of new faces (+2300)
- removed duplicated and fake players
- new 100 goalkeeper gloves
- Stadiums :
- Correct names for all stadiums
- new stadiums (40 total)
- HD skies for all stadiums
- HD stadium turfs
- special adboards
- special banners
- default turf available in addons
- new boots
- new balls
- new referee kits
Download PES 2017 SMoKE Patch 9.3 AIO
How to Install :
- Be sure the game is installed and working (the first thing to do is installing the game, and start it to be sure that it is working properly).
- Extract patch files (download all parts and be sure all completed, extract only part one the rest will be extracted automatically, don't move any of the installation files or folders).
- Run Setup 93.exe (run the installer and choose PES installation folder, the patch must be installed in the same game folder, be sure you don't get errors and the installer finished successfully).
- Download and install latest smoke update if available (always check for the newest update for the patch, latest update contains all previous updates so there is no need to install old versions for the patch).
- Delete old patch and old edit file is highly recommended (to avoid any possible errors and to free disk space)
- Staring new ML and BAL is recommended (to use new teams, new players and others)
- For STEAM users, the switcher included deactivates the patch to use konami default DLC files, so the game must be updated from steam for the online to work. (working on new switcher to add more patch features to online mode)
- Please report any bugs so we can fix in later updates.
- Do not use old edit00000 files (using older or other edit files might bug the game)
- Do not generate dpfilelist (use smoke extra cpk instead to add things)
- Faces models are all collected from various face makers, face textures are retouched by smoke patch.
- Special thanks to G-style and Marcos W. for their big help updating kits.